- The clay is water and light resistant but please avoid getting it wet.
- Keep your jewellery away from liquids, particularly hairspray, sun cream or perfume.
- Any pieces containing petals or metal leaf are a little more delicate, please do not excessively rub or scratch them to avoid any damage.
- The best place to store your jewellery is in a little pouch or jewellery box, which just gives it added protection from tarnishing.
- Remove your jewellery when showering, sleeping, exercising and washing up!
All our pieces are made from hypoallergenic materials, mainly gold plated stainless steel. Some are 925 sterling silver - which will be clearly stated. All are nickel free.
Polymer Clay can pick up marks or stains from time to time - particularly make up. A soft cloth or a baby wipe can be gently used to clean the clay.
Raw brass pieces can develop a patina over time which gives them a vintage charm! However if you'd like them to stay in their original state they should be kept in an airtight container. A little brass cleaner can be used when necessary - however please ensure you do not use this on the clay.
If you have questions about caring for your jewellery, please feel free to get in touch.